Noob nanobridge m5 25m question(2)

Noob nanobridge m5 25m question
I am fresh to the group. I am fresh to continued ambit wireless internet links. I am a ham radio operator, and accept alot of acquaintance with antennas, and wireless packet radio. I am a abundant bartering adept electrician, with 30 years acquaintance with appealing acceptable computer skills.
I appetite to set up a articulation to get wireless articulation from a accompany home to a cabin.
I appetite to affix up to his bare 15mbps cable broadband modem, to my cabin.
I am on a arid abundance ridge, about 2000 anxiety aloft the valley, with a apple-pie band of afterimage attractive bottomward to the home, with projected roof location, with annihilation blocking link.
The ambit is 12km b line.
I ordered a set of nanobridge m5 25m, units. (2 units)
I appetite to affix the bowl to my home network, wrt54g wireless router.
Also up actuality is a neighbor, about 2.5to 3km away, about 500 ft beneath me, additionally with a apple-pie band of afterimage amid us, with no obstructions.
I appetite to affix both the acquaintance and myself together, at the breadth breadth my bowl is, pointing bottomward to the home in the valley.
My catechism is, ,will my articulation work, and how can I additionally breach my account with my neighbor. What will she need, what affectionate of antennas should we use amid my acquaintance and myself. Does she charge a nanobridge m5 22m set. Or is there article we can do to allotment my end dish. Her berth is about 15 to 20 degrees off to the left, and ten degrees bottomward from the continued aisle into the valley. Can we set up two nano bridges calm at the one backbone location, with an ethernet switch, and run a cat six from the about-face to my home to the wireless router.
Re: Noob nanobridge m5 25m question
You can do this with a Rocket M5, a baby 90 amount breadth at the breadth with the Internet uplink, and two Nanobridge M5 22dB antennas at the alien sites as CPEs.
15 to 20 degrees off arbor is too advanced for a point to multipoint nanobridge adjustment (between three nanobridges).
Take a attending at the RF adjustment (azimuth) apparent in the PDF datasheet, it's a awful directional product. The RF adjustment of a Nanobridge is abundant like a telescope. The added affair you'll appetite to verify is that you accept a bright fresnel breadth amid yourself and your neighbours.
Alternately you can use four nanobridge M5 units to articulation armpit A to B in a PTP arrangement, again addition brace to articulation from armpit B to C. Or if you don't appetite a sector, you could install two nanobridge units on your ridge, point one at anniversary abode you appetite to serve (separated by an azimuth aim of 20 degrees), and run anniversary in a altered 20MHz channel. If you could booty a aerial resolution google apple screenshot and draw curve on the map of what you appetite to affix it would be helpful.
If you accept a decidedly different or arduous project, able consulting casework are accessible in axial Asia, south Asia (AF, PK, IN, BD) and the Vancouver, BC area. Please acquaintance me for added details.
Re: Noob nanobridge m5 25m question
I'm cerebration you should accept a NanoStation M5 at your abode and the NanoBridges at your friend's and neighbor's place. Set your radio as an AP with applicant abreast off.
/edit Absolute amount beneath $300
WHT = Short Form Acronym for "You couldn't handle me alike if I came with instructions!"
Speed, distance, reliability, cost...Pick three.
...World's First Ubiquiti AirMax WISP....
Re: Noob nanobridge m5 25m question
Confused.
You accept a 12km articulation from boondocks and you appetite to allotment it with your neighbor, correct?
A Google apple overview, a drawing, or annihilation like that would help.
Re: Noob nanobridge m5 25m question
If I accept it right, he's adage he's up on a backbone at 2000 ft acclivity aloft a valley. Internet is accessible 12km abroad in a boondocks somewhere. He wants to run a PTP articulation to that abode 12 km away, and he additionally wants a abstracted articulation to his acquaintance to allotment the connection.
It depends a lot on the azimuth angles complex whether a PtMP access would assignment best or two abstracted PTP bridges (using a absolute of four bowl blazon arch radios).
If you accept a decidedly different or arduous project, able consulting casework are accessible in axial Asia, south Asia (AF, PK, IN, BD) and the Vancouver, BC area. Please acquaintance me for added details.
M5 links.
Clarification.
My articulation to boondocks is 12 km. Bright band of sight, attractive bottomward on the home, with NOTHING abutting or in amid us. No trees, hills, barrio etc at all amid us.
Only I can see the boondocks source.
But I accept a bright shot, no obstuctions to both locations.
I appetite to get the internet articulation up actuality and allotment it with my neighbor.
My acquaintance will get her affiliation from me.
Can I aloof accompany both links calm with an ethernet switch.
And augment from that ethernet about-face to my abode router.
And what affectionate of radio/antenna do Charge at my place.
Can I accept aloof one antenna, at my location, for both links, or two complete sets of radios/dishes, abutting by an ethernet switch
Re: Noob nanobridge m5 25m question
Can I accept aloof one antenna, at my location, for both links, or two complete sets of radios/dishes, abutting by an ethernet switch.
See my column above.
WHT = Short Form Acronym for "You couldn't handle me alike if I came with instructions!"
Speed, distance, reliability, cost...Pick three.
...World's First Ubiquiti AirMax WISP....
Nanobridge 5m
Ok will try the nanostation at my place.
I accustomed the two nanobridges today via fedex.
I will adjustment the nano base and let anybody apperceive how it works out.
Thnx for all the help.
Canoeman

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment